I love a good daytime glam eye look and this one is something I created while messing around with my makeup the other day so I thought I would share 😊I think the coral and champagne tones are perfect for Spring time and light enough for daytime!
1. Apply MAC Blanc Type all over the lid and up to the brow bone.
2. Blend MAC Soft Brown into the crease until any lines fade out.
3. With either MAC Fix+ or eye drops and a flat brush apply MAC Naked Pigment to the lid. Just pack this on.
4. Next apply MAC Coral to the crease and once that is blended in apply what is left on the brush to the inner and outer corner of the lid.
5. Apply MAC Coral to the lash line along with any dark brown shadow. I used MAC Corduroy.
6. I then lightly tapped what was left from the Naked pigment in the inner corner to highlight that area.
7. Using my favorite NYX Matte Liquid Liner I added a wing and applied mascara!
This is incredibly simple and easy for anyone to try! These color combinations look beautiful on the skin.